- Beginning Monday July 15, 2019 the application form may be emailed to email@example.com and payment made online. The registration fee for the competition is $15 for Students and $25 for Artist and Accomplished and is non-refundable.
- Deadline for sending the application is Monday, September 9th, 2019.
- Round I/PreScreen – Submission requirements: Please fill out the registration and follow the instructions for submission at the bottom of the page including payment for registration fee. Please record an aria, oratorio or art song (or a portion thereof) of your choice not to exceed 5 minutes. Instructions on how to submit are as follows:
- Click Share on any private track or playlist and copy the automatically generated secret link. Only people with this secret link will be able to access the track or playlist. If you want to revoke access and generate a new secret link click the Reset secret link button.
- You can also send private tracks and playlists as a SoundCloud message. In the Share menu click the Message tab, select who you want to send the message to, and hit send.
You can choose to make any of your uploads an unlisted video in your YouTube Account settings. Here’s how:
- Sign into your YouTube Account
- Go to your My Videos page
- Select the video which you’d like to make an unlisted video. Click the Edit button to access the video’s settings.
- Go to the Privacy section of the page. There you’ll see the option to mark you video as “unlisted”, “public”, or “private”. Select unlisted.
- Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done this your video will be an unlisted video.
Selection should showcase singer’s mastery of coloratura technique.
The selected semi-finalists in the Student division will prepare 3 arias with at least 2 different languages represented. They will begin with an aria of their choosing and then the judges will choose from one of the other 2 selections. The singers will perform with piano accompaniment. A pianist will be provided with a $25 fee or you may choose to bring your own.
The selected semi-finalists in the Artist division will prepare 4 arias with at least 3 different languages represented. They will begin with an aria of their choosing and then the judges will choose from one of the other 3 selections.